Saturday, January 1, 2011

THE YEAR IS NIGH!!!

                                          Happpppppyyyyy new yeaaaaar!!!!!!!!!!!!






It’s the end of another year and now its the time to say farewell to 2010...goodbye 2010...

Well, I could wax lyrical about how exciting my life throughout 2010, however that’s not really what happen to me...this year is really fantastic as i’ve learnt a new lesson which I think it is not too much if i say only for certain people would experienced this kind of lesson and im kindda ‘fortunate’ to have been experiencing this new lesson. The new lesson which I’ve been talking about is actually regarding my case in this institution where now I currently doing my tesl course and it would take my 5 and a half years of my life!!!...  and so far i dont think it’s such a great thing to study tesl in this institution however i felt so grateful and blessed for HIS another generous as THE ALMIGHTY still allowing me to study this course... ALHAMDULLILAH.....

My resolution list for this new year:
1. Get my biceps and triceps bigger n soon leading to hunk body( wish me luck)
2. Eating in a healthy way
3. I wanna be a better son for my ummi and abbah
4. I wanna be a good student
5. Enhance my english vocabulary and as well as pronunciation 
6. Enhance my grammar level ( as u can see my grammar is not that gud)
7. Enhance my religion knowledge
8. Be good to everyone
9. Get my bed tidy every single morning
10. Sleep at 11 pm everynyte
11. wake up at 6.00 am every morning

WISH ME LUCK!!!

Happy new year everyone, may this year brings us more luck, prosperity and harmony...

4 comments:

hani hanani said...

love no. 7 n 8.. happy new year..
p/s : don't push urself too hard~~

Saddly Saljie said...

he3...thnx2..

maryam said...

HEE I LIKE THE NUM 10 N 11 :D

Saddly Saljie said...

maryam:hahahaha....today i've fulfilled them...hehehe i hope i can keep this habit throughout the year...

Post a Comment