Tuesday, November 23, 2010

UFO in grandpa's abode!!!!




Hola again..
Well I quite can say that I pretty much busy last fews days with lots of things to be done..need to keep my mum company and it’s always like this nothing much changed which for sometimes I really wish that I have big brothers n fews sisters and that would be perfect and I may not always be the one who need to be with my mum whenever she off for  shop...!!! well whenever it comes to my mind, I think this is what Allah wanted me to be.. being with mum whenever she goes and whatever she does!!
Huh let’s leave that part off.....nothing considerably interesting!!!

Moving on to the topic that i wanna talk about and this isn’t about me it was a story of my family tyke..a nasty tyke of my uncle I would say..

All of this began a night before Aidiladha where all mums were busy doing their usual work preparing anything that should be prepared just before the day, dads were halves busy chattering, not to mention about their generous contribution to the world, contributing a wisp of toxin into the fresh air which sooner or later could kill all of us and the rest of residents nearby, some of us teenagers texting, fb-ing, and watching movies, well I picked movie. 

We were watching movie and for that we picked Avatar....on catching the blue people fought in the movie, all of a sudden ‘ AVATAR!!!!’...then hordes and dozens of kids hurriedly made their way and glued in front of grandpa’s medieval tv, they were all backing us and we were being diminished into a group of stupid monkeys who were trying to watch the movie but eventually need to entertain their trillion questions!!! ‘WHAT IS THAT??’... ‘WHERE THE HELL IS THAT FROM’....WHAT’S GOING ON?’ and the list of bloody questions that need to be answered goes on and on......


The next following day...the day where all muslims all over the globe were celebrating our special day which known as Eid adha or hari raya qurban the day where all the cows, camels, goats and anything similar to them were being slaughtered and then cook their meat yummy isn’t it??( still couldn’t forget of how on earth that the meat are just so incredibly  delicious when it turn to be soup, gulai,singgan and a lot more..)

cut it off!!!! ....

My little cousins were still get carried away with the insanity of blue people, during the ceremony where the beef being chopped into cubes they were still trying to find the bloody antenna at the cow’s head and  we were all watched with amusement at their lunacy...kids world is so heaven everything is just happening to them!!!
The time is arrived, the meats have been washed and now my cousin had already set up a broiler where all of us later can enjoy the fresh barbecues!!! SPLENDID....

My aunt was once said that “ What was it with men and barbecues? Maybe because it was the only way that they could actually cook.” 
(which is bullshit I would say...)

Yep I was too wondering why is every time we have barbecues the man would took the whole thing incredibly seriously and stood by the grill constantly, watching over the food so keen!!!! Or maybe all of us are bunch of closet pyromaniacs...erm..!!! but all the greatest chef around the world are all men!!!...
I was so busy pricking my grilled meat when ‘UFO!! UFO!! UFO!!’ the little devil ran outside nakedly towards his father who calmly chewing grilled meat at the patio doors... ‘ Abah ade UFO la kat tandas tu!! Hakim tak nak la berak kat situ!!...We were gawking at each other..and then slowly I approached my uncle and began to ask him...
“Ayah Pa, gapo UFO sakni???”
“Ha-Ha...Unidentified Floating Object!!”  he smirked.

By listen to the floating word I could already made an assumption that the UFO is actually floating SHITE....hahahahaha....damn you hakim ....shitty UFO....


4 comments:

NaEl said...

hahahhaa, agak bodoh di situ ye :p

Saddly Saljie said...

agaklah huhuhuu...:-)

Amrina Cob said...

miahaahhahahahhahahha!UFO.now i get it.-___-

Saddly Saljie said...

sue:alamak so slow la br phm kew huhuhu...

Post a Comment