Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Legal Age


Credit picture:
http://www.zazzle.com/

 
17th January 1991, that’s the day when I was born and now I am 20 year-old and pretty soon in coming less than 2 months I’m turning 21 year-old. That’s the legal age and soon I’ll be man! By the age of 21 I should have known my own real identity, or else I will end up having confusion about my roles in life for the rest of my life. I can’t spend the rest of my day to find myself and it has to be when I am 21! But, to tell you the truth, I still don’t know which part of roles I’m in. Few years before, I can say that I spent my lifetime pondering upon questions of identity. I was more concerned about what I appear to be in the eyes of others instead of what I really feel I am.

Something for sure, teacher would be my profession in coming more 4 years and I still can’t see a picture of me being in front of the classroom talking, teaching, and fraternizing with the nations. Seriously talking, I don’t wanna be teacher in school for the rest of my life. I want to do something that I’ll trade everything for it; you know the kind of work field where the awesomeness is seemingly revolving around us every day and we can’t wait for the next days and I wanna be that. 

As for now, I’m having my final examination for this semester and afterwards I’m gonna have my long break until early next year 2012 and I’ll be turning 21.  Okay, the watch struck sharply at 11 pm and I should be on bed now, tomorrow I have Language Development paper that will take 3 hours starting from 8.30 am until 11.30 am. Wish me luck!

P/s:
*20 is a helluva adventure, and I’m waiting and preparing what ‘21’ has to offer me!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment