Wednesday, August 3, 2011

TALENTIME 2011





This event was successfully organized by TESLians of IPGKSM on 27th July 2011 after a long and tiring process of preparing the working paper and meeting up few VIPs just only to bring this event to a reality. This event which were singing,live band performing, dancing was the pioneer event in our campus, and for that we’ve been through a lot of bad saying but I think this shouldn’t be bothered too much as people tend to misjudge at the first sight, and knowing of that fact,  we just take it easy on the first step and alhamdullilah everything was working out quite well.

 It was held in Main Hall of IPGKSM. The contestants were among seniors and juniors, students of our own campus. Watching them taking each other on was a great thing likely to be happened to me or should I say WE!

None of above can never challenged me, but this one thing was about to change my life. I was being assigned by our President to co-host the event with Sern,VJ n G-Han...which initially I feel like knocking his head down with a hammer for assigning me as MC....seriously I tell you guys I’ve never had myself involved with any kind of emceeing job before cause I tend to lose my words when being on a stage with hundred of eyes blinking at me in the same time, I would rather die.

But thank to God for giving me the opportunity of being emcee for our own event, TALENTIME and I hope I’ll be great emcee like them someday (or maybe I’ll be a great TV presenter someday hehe sapela yang tau nati! THINK BIG guys!!!)...

Hansen Lee *THE BREAKFAST SHOW NTV7*

Dominic Lau *E! NEWS ASIA*

Henry Golding *Without boundaries/8tv Quickie*

Joey G *SPINMASTER 2 Astro Hitz*

Sarah Lian*MyEG Xtra Time *


    their English is superb, ahhh! If you guys haven’t heard of theirs, I think you should slowly browse their video on Youtube and started to listen them, I'm pretty sure that you guys would feel the energy flowing within each of the words uttered cause I’m so loving every of what they said and plus their accent and clarity of the pronunciation affected me in a way that I couldn’t close my eyes....cewah! *bile bole speaking mace depa sume nih????*  

 Okay enough of writing,let the pictures do the rest..

Last mini rehearsal among the co-hosts while the announcer, Amos texting his gf

Co-hosting the show together with Sern, VJ and G-HAN

The audience

Operation room was the busiest department..

Audio boys, Taufiq and the junior Adib

The best performance, GD CREWZ
GD CREWZ..congratulations guys!

5 strokes, stepping on stage to collect their gift of appreciation...thanks for your participation

And the champion of Talentime 2011 goes to*drum rolling..* GD CREWZ!!

 One of the contestants receiving the Gift of Appreciation

PARTY TIME

DIRECTOR OF OUR CAMPUS

Director of our campus and head of languages department congratulated us..

The Crews-TESLians
CONCESSION STAND-by science students....btw i'm still waiting for my royalty for advertising their stall many times throughout the show...They disappeared the moment I wanna collect my royalty...sigh! not a good businesswomen..hehe just kidding guys!
 That's all for now, aw btw, Selamat menyambut Ramadhan..happy fasting month everybody!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment